I’m Gabriel Livan, a 30 years old Web Developer, based in London, UK with a passion for coding and internet marketing. I’ve started this website to have a database of web snippets that I can use use in my projects whenever I need any.
In time, it gradually changed and I posted all sort of information about web design and development. I’m planning to share here my knowledge about everything I learned as well as news about quality web products.
What’s this website about?
Initially, I was posting articles about web development in general. However, the niche was too broad and decided that it’s better to post on a consistent basis about a few topics that people are likely to be very interested.
After sending a few newsletters to my subscribers, here are the main topics I’ve decided to choose for BitRepository readers.
- WordPress Development, Themes & Plugins
- Page Speed & Security
- Back-end (PHP) and Front-end (AJAX / HTML/ CSS) stuff
All the reviews and advice I’m giving here are from mine and other people’s experience. I’ll never write or promote anything that I haven’t personally tried myself. You won’t get any hard sells or non-real life case studies.
What kind of emails I’ll get if I signup to your newsletter?
Once you sign up, you will get a welcome email containing a thank you gift for becoming a subscriber. It consists in a AJAX Contact Form builder that can help you generate forms. It doesn’t require a database and you can use it in any personal or commercial projects.
You will get the following:
- Latest posts from this blog once there are at least 4 new ones
- Notification in case there would be giveaways
- News about the main topics of the blog: website page speed and security
- Amazing deals for web professionals (courses, eBooks, graphics, software, themes, plugins etc.) and coupon codes that are created especially for BitRepository readers that you can use to save even more money if you’re interested in any deal.
If, for any reason, you’re not happy with the content you get, you can easily unsubscribe any time by using the links from the top and bottom of any emails you will get from me.
Are all the articles written by you?
No, some of them are written by other developers/designers/writers and that is mentioned usually at the end of the post.
Are you available for freelance work?
Yes, I’m available at the moment. Please contact me about any work you’d like to have done.