TinyBox2 is a lightweight (under 5 kb) modal box script that supports iframes and images natively. You can POST using AJAX as welll as callback functions can be passed for load and close events. Clicking ESC will close the modal window. The default styling can be overridden by setting CSS IDs. The script is executed by passing an object due to the large number of options. There is nothing to initialize. You just have to call the function on whatever mouse or browser event you like.
- Support for HTML, IFRAME, URL, or image parameters
- Easily expand and contract a popup on the fly
- Fixed Width/Height, Light Mask, Custom Vertical Split
- Custom Position
- Enable/disable mask/animation/close button
- Modal Box closes when pressing `ESC`