- Source: http://abeautifulsite.net/notebook/87
- Demo: http://abeautifulsite.net/notebook_files/87/demo/
- Download: http://www.bitrepository.com/download/jquery-alert-dialogs
- License: Dual-Licensed under the GNU GPL and MIT License
- Demo: http://sandbox.scriptiny.com/dialog/
- Tested in: IE 6/7, Firefox 2/3, Opera and Safari
The JQuery UI Dialog Box is an awesome widget meant to work as an alternative for the classical JS dialog boxes. The design can be edited through CSS. Examples: modal dialog, message, confirmation, form. You can choose a design from 17 already created themes.
JQuery Impromptu is a quick tool to prompt user input in a fashionable way. More or less it is a great replacement for an alert, prompt and confirm. It does not only replaces these, but it also allows for creating forms within these controls. The plugin is minified using JS Minifier.
- Source & Demos: http://trentrichardson.com/Impromptu/index.php
- License: MIT and GPL