FancyUploader is a MooTools file-input replacement script which features an unobtrusive, multiple-file selection menu and queued menu with an animated progress bar. It’s easy to integrate, being server independent & completely customizable via CSS and XHTML.
- Browser Compatibility: A-Grade Browsers (Internet Explorer 6+, Opera 9, Firefox 1.5+ and Safari 3+) with Adobe Flash 9 and 10 player
- Source: http://digitarald.de/project/fancyupload/
- Demo: http://digitarald.de/project/fancyupload/3-0/showcase/attach-a-file/
- License: MIT
JqUploader works as a substituter for the classical HTML file input fields. It uses Flash and shows a progress bar while the file is uploaded.
- Tested on: Windows XP with FF18.104.22.168, Internet Explorer 6+ with Flash player V8+
- Source: http://www.pixeline.be/experiments/jqUploader/
- Demo: http://www.pixeline.be/experiments/jqUploader/test.php