MilkChart is a robust and simple to use MooTools library for transforming table data into a chart. The library uses the HTML5 <canvas> tag which is currently supported in browsers other than Internet Explorer. Currently the library supports the following types:
Uploadify is a JQuery Plugin that allows you to easily upload multiple files on your site without needing to reload the page. The script requires Flash and any backend development language. A progress bar is shown while uploading the file(s). The plugin can be used in a number of applications and commercial products.
FancyUploader is a MooTools file-input replacement script which features an unobtrusive, multiple-file selection menu and queued menu with an animated progress bar. It’s easy to integrate, being server independent & completely customizable via CSS and XHTML.
- Browser Compatibility: A-Grade Browsers (Internet Explorer 6+, Opera 9, Firefox 1.5+ and Safari 3+) with Adobe Flash 9 and 10 player
- Source: http://digitarald.de/project/fancyupload/
- Demo: http://digitarald.de/project/fancyupload/3-0/showcase/attach-a-file/
- License: MIT
JqUploader works as a substituter for the classical HTML file input fields. It uses Flash and shows a progress bar while the file is uploaded.
- Tested on: Windows XP with FF220.127.116.11, Internet Explorer 6+ with Flash player V8+
- Source: http://www.pixeline.be/experiments/jqUploader/
- Demo: http://www.pixeline.be/experiments/jqUploader/test.php
Are you looking to setup a carousel on your website? Checkout this list!
The YUI Carousel Control is an excellent tool if you need to offer your website’s a way to browse images/content arrayed vertically or horizontally in an overloaded page region. Some of the featured provided by this awesome library include:
- Circular Carousel
- Partial revealing previous and next items
- Usage of both images and text within an item
- AJAX usage for deferred loading of items
- Usage with the ARIA plugin
In Script.aculo.us, Effect.Highlight flashes the color as the background of the element. It is mostly used to draw attention to the part of the page where the effect is applied (could be a completed AJAX Call).
To initialize the effect we have to set the ID of the element that will be highlighted (for instance a DIV) and the right options (startcolor, endcolor, restorecolor, keepBackgroundImage).