Open Web Analytics (OWA) is a PHP web analytics framework useful to track and analyze any web applications. It comes with built-in support for popular web applications such as WordPress and MediaWiki.
- Comes with a full featured WordPress plugin that integrates the OWA
- Comes with a MediaWiki plugin that provides tracking of MediaWiki articles and special pages.
- Track Page views, visits, and unique visitors over time
- Track unique, new, repeat visitors over time
- Click-streams; Click Tracking; Click Heat Maps
- RSS/ATOM subscription tracking
- Visitor Aging
- Canned and Custom Time Periods
- Refering Page Analysis
OWA was born out of the need for an open source framework that could be used to easily add web analytics features to web sites and applications.