Grafico is a graphing library based on Raphael and Prototype.js. Originally developed as Ico by Alex Young, this new library, now developed by Kilian Valkhof at Wakoopa, is flexible to implement and provides numerous api options to tweak the look of the graphs. Grafico’s basic principles are to provide good, clean looking graphs while stayings with the guidelines laid out by Stephen Few and Edward Tufte.
Grafico supports the following graph types: Line graphs, Area graphs, Stacked area graphs, Bar graphs, Horizontal bar graphs, Sparklines, Sparkbars, Sparkareas.
Grafico’s Key Features:
- Flexible ranges – Grafico select the best range to display your data at
- Hover options – display additional information such as the value when hovering over charts
- Mean lines – A single line that display the mean.
- Watermarks – Use an image as a watermark over your graphs
- Source: http://grafico.kilianvalkhof.com/
- Dependencies: Raphaël 1.0+, Prototype.js 1.6+
- Tested in: Internet explorer 6+, Firefox 3.0+, Chrome, Safari 4/ Qt-webkit, Opera (slow, has hover problems)
- License: MIT