FreeSEOReport.com is a tool that generates a SEO report for your website, based on a specific keyword. Unlike many Search Engine Optimization Services out there that offer such reports for ridiculous prices, this free tool can analyze your keywords against your competitors quickly and explains why they are beating you in your ranking. You just need to submit your URL, keyword and e-mail address to receive the report.
The tool offers detailed reports about the document title, headings (h1, h2, h3), body text, url, sitemap and robots.txt, meta description, links, html code and page load time, images, and meta keywords.
For your information, here are some suggestions offered by FreeSEOReport.com for the document title:
- Make sure that your title tag includes your keyword (a greater weighting is given to key phrases at the left of the title tag)
- A compelling call-to-action might help you get a better click-through rate in Google search engine results pages.
- Make title tag unique on each page (Google Webmaster Tools can help you detect problems with the title tags)
- Avoid keyword stuffing in your page title.
By referring this tool to your friends you can earn more credits that will allow you to generate more reports. If you are running an online business and need to generate a lot of reports you can upgrade the service for $19.95/month that will allow you to get unlimited number of FULL reports plus you can customize the PDFs with your own logo and footer text.
- Source: http://www.freeseoreport.com/